Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swap stuff...

Nutty week this week, friends, doing a little travelling and working on the road. Am in Nashville, one of my favorite towns, and looking forward to spending the weekend with my best mate!

SWAP STUFF
I've been zooming around the HSKS universe looking for eggs, but haven't found any new ones yet. Will keep looking. And as far as my house assignment goes for the week, I give you...

Billywig Fizz!



Fill a tall glass with ice and then add:
One shot blue curacao
One shot blueberry flavored vodka
Splash of pineapple juice

Top off with Sprite or 7-up and garnish with a cherry and lemon slice. Nom!!

Hope everyone's having a great week - will post pics of my awesome gift from Bevin and some other fun stuff when I get home!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh, that sounds super tasty! I'd try it!