Saturday, August 15, 2009

Almost!

So, I've been a travelling fool lately (vacation last week, work travel next week) and have yet to send out my HSKS kit to my spoilee, Thistle. I got it all together today and walked myself down to the post office only to find out it had closed 5 minutes earlier. Boo. (My apologies, Thistle!) Either I take it with me and mail it from my travels this week (if I can fit it in my suitcase, that is) or I won't get to mail until NEXT Monday, 8.24. Sometimes this work thing really gets in the way of important stuff like knitting and swaps. I'll use the extra time this weekend to post a few pics if I can a.) take the box apart without wrecking everything and b.) find the camera.

And, just because, 5 songs that have helped me get through the day of having to work on a gorgeous, sunny Saturday:

Suspicious Minds, Elvis Presley
Monkeys Gone to Heaven, the Pixies
Falls Apart, Stabbing Westward
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, the Smiths
and P. Y. T., the late, great Michael Jackson

This week: Albuquerque Monday and Tuesday, San Francisco Wednesday thru Friday. I'll wave as I fly over!

No comments: