Thursday, August 27, 2009

My kit arrived!!


My kit from the supremely excellent Perenelle arrived yesterday. Took a few wobbly phone pics today to share.

Check out the awesome handpainted Phillies bag she made me! What a great project bag and a great way to show my love for the fightin' Phils!



The pattern she sent along is great, too: A Noble Cowl (rav link). Looks fun!


Inside the purple tissue was two skeins of Mission Falls Merino Superwash in an excellent navy blue/purpley color. Inside the red tissue she also sent a great little notebook, a small tins with some very useful knitting notions and a small sharpie (in green! love!) and some other fun little things!


She also sent along several of my favorite candy bars bewitched to be turned into Dementor Recovery Sticks!! Handy!

Thanks again, Perenelle! I love it!

1 comment:

sylvo said...

I'm so glad you liked it!