Friday, January 11, 2008

Too exciting! Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 4!

So, it's happened. I'm coming over to the dark side...as if I needed something else to keep me on my arse in front of the computer! I've joined the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 4 - at least, I hope I made the deadline, I think there was still spots. For this endeavor, you evidently need a blog. I learned a lot in the last 15 minutes while I jumped in head-first:

1. I have absolutely no impulse control. "Join a swap? Why, absolutely! Buy a bridge? Indubitably! Jump off it? Right on!"
2. Setting up a blog is so easy a trained monkey could do it. That's a little encouragement for all the trained monkeys out there.
3. I have been sorted into Ravenclaw - and I think that's spot on.
4. My Potter name is oh-so-much more elegant that my own. How rad is that?! I hope it gives me superpowers, just as soon as I find my wand.

Can't wait to get confirmation that I'm in!

No comments: