Monday, July 14, 2008

Harry Potter people...

...are the best kind of people. And I am a Harry Potter people. Person. Sure, we wish the world was magical, full of scary and sometimes venomous creatures, but there's mischief and a natural curiosity there, too, which I personally think is rad. And they are super, SUPER nice. Because they send you gifts.

I've mentioned before the Harry Potter knitting swap I've been participating in. Today, just for blogging on my character blog, one of my "housemates" sent me this:

440 yds of superwash goodness in the "Crookshanks" colorway:



Out of the clear blue sky, yarn and Starbucks appear in my mailbox?? I mean, come on - sure, we're a little batty, but clearly after seeing this, you can't argue with the awesomeness of Harry Potter people.

No comments: